Morocco has just reopened its boarders to Tourists detaining a regular hotel reservation.
Riad Mayfez follows the recommendations of WHO, of the Moroccan government and WTTC.
You can rest assured that the Moroccan Tourism Sector is taking every necessary precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and give guests a warm but safe welcome.
To put your mind at ease we’d like to let you know what to expect every step of the way as you embark on your journey to Kenya. Please click here
to view the official government protocol (https://www.medias24.com/voici-les-pays-concernes-par-l-acces-des-etrangers-avec-reservation-d-hotel-au-maroc-12737.html
). document and do not hesitate to contact us
– Negative PCR based COVID-19 test as well as a recent test (tests result must be dated no more than 72 hours). Passengers under the age of 11 are exempt from this requirement.
– Downloadable contact tracing form: http://www.onda.ma/form.php
– Nationals required to display a Visa at entry are not allowed into Morocco for the time being. Arrival in Morocco
– Presentation of PCR and Serological tests dated no more than 48 hours
– Contact tracing form thoroughly completed Departure
Passengers travelling out of the country are required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19 related requirements of the destination country. Please familiarize yourself with your home country’s policies before your return. You may be required to isolate for a period of time and/or complete a COVID-19 test prior to departure from Morocco, or upon arrival.